The Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Health Unit issued an order in regards to the wearing of Face Coverings while in stores and businesses. The order is effective as of 12:01 a.m. on June 12, 2020 and requires all persons who own or operate a Commercial Establishment (i.e. retail business) within the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Health Unit region to:
- Prohibit anyone* from entering a Commercial Establishment, or remaining in the Establishment, if they are not wearing a Face Covering
• Children under the age of two years
• Those where wearing a Face Covering would inhibit the Person’s ability to breathe in any way
• Any other medical reason why the Person cannot safely wear a Face Covering
- Ensure the availability of alcohol-based hand rub at all entrances and exits for all to use
To the residents of Wellington-Dufferin Guelph, please wear a Face Covering at all times to help limit the spread of COVID-19, unless you are exempt for any of the above reasons, while entering and inside of a Commercial Establishment.